MMDA Music Policies
PRIVATE LESSON PROGRAM
Our lessons continue year-round. All private lesson students pay on a month-to-month basis. Tuition is due the first day of the month. Late fee of $15 will be assessed every 2 weeks of non-payment.
There is a one-time registration fee of $25 due upon enrollment.
WITHDRAWAL / LEAVE OF ABSENCE
We require 60 days notice prior to withdrawal or leave of absence. Please fill out the form available at front desk. Verbal requests will not be honored.
LESSON RESCHEDULING POLICY
Our teachers are high in demand and have blocked their schedule for you. We cannot guarantee availability for rescheduled lessons, but we can look into options if the following procedures are followed:
- The rescheduling deadline is 24 hours in advance.
- Monday students must contact us by 2pm on the previous Saturday.
- Contact the school office at (732)223-2121 or email@example.com.
- There are no credits or refunds given for missed lessons.
- Only one lesson may be rescheduled per semester.
Rescheduled Lesson Must be taken in 30 Days.
If your instructor's availability does not match your schedule, other options include a lesson with a substitute instructor, attending a group class or an extra-guided practice. Make-up lessons are not provided for absences from group classes or guided practice sessions.
PERFORMANCES AND RECITAL
Additional performance opportunities for group performers will be held during the Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer.
Upon the receipt of tuition payment, parents or legal guardians agree that Manasquan Music Dance Arts shall in no manner be liable for any accident, injury, loss, theft, or damage which may be sustained on the premises in conjunction with any school-related activity or function.
Manasquan Music Dance Arts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, nationality, ethnic origins, religious beliefs, gender, or sexual orientation in its employment practices or in the administration of its educational policies.
INCLEMENT WEATHER CLOSINGS
The studio does not necessarily close for snow days, although area schools may be closed. If in doubt, call the studio no less than one half hour before your class to find out whether the class will be held or canceled. You may also check our Facebook page. If the studio must close due to inclement weather or emergency, those days will be treated as absences and make-up classes will be arranged. No refunds will be made.
We are a dedicated collaborative group of teachers and artists committed to providing arts education and cultural opportunities to the community. Our dynamic curriculum provides exploration in all disciplines of the arts for all ages and promotes lifelong learning. We advocate for every individual and their pursuit of creativity. It is our passion to promote creativity, aesthetic awareness and cultural literacy.
- We create a safe environment for students to grow as performers
- Not just a studio, but a family community. A “home away from home.”
- We provide unique and diverse performance opportunities for our students
- Our Teachers! All instructors are highly qualified with a college education and/or professional music/dance experience in the industry
- We are always open to new ideas
- Proven track record: our students have gone on to perform lead roles in their school musicals and plays, have been accepted into prestigious bands, orchestras, and ensembles all over New Jersey, and we even made an appearance on the popular television show Dance Moms!a