- Level I, II & III Dancers must wear MMDA-logo Leotards.
- Levels I & II may wear Black dance skirts (opt).
- Level III Dancers may wear: Maroon or Navy dance skirts.
Tights must be pink for ballet, & tan for all other dance classes. MMDA-logo Leos must be ordered through Order Form provided in Welcome Packet.
Dress Codes Promote:
- Proper Technical Corrections
- Unity & Discipline
- A sense of achievement as the dancer reaches new levels.
* = Must be evaluated for (or invited to) class. ~ Pointe Students must take 2 ballet classes per week, including their pointe class.
SUMMER (WEEKLY) DANCE CLASSES
July 9th – August 25th
7:00-8:30pm Ballet Technique (Advanced: Invite Only)
4:00-5:00pm Ballet/Tap Combo (Beg./Int.)
5:00-6:00pm Acro/Jazz (Beg./Int.)
4:30-5:30pm Unique Kids Creative Dance
5:30-6:30pm Modern - Graham Technique (Int./Adv.)
6:30-7:30pm Hip Hop (Beg./Int.)
7:30-8:30pm Hip Hop (Adv.)
SUMMER DANCE CAMPS
4 DAY PRINCESS CAMPS! Ballet/Lyrical/Acro (ages 2-4 yrs)
SESSION 1: July 9th-12th 9:30-11:00 am
SESSION 2: July 16th-19th 9:30-11:00 am
SESSION 3: July 30th-August 2nd 9:30-11:00 am
ASPIRING ARTIST CAMP WITH DEBRA STASIAK
SESSION 1: July 23rd-27th Ages 4-7 years 10:00-11:00 am
SESSION 2: July 23rd-27th Ages 7 years & up 12:00-1:30 pm
MUSICAL THEATRE CAMP – “Grease”
August 13th-17th: 10:00-12:00 pm
MASTER SALSA CLASS -- ONE DAY
July 14th 10:00am-12:00pm
(Please note, this does not fulfill the "4-day master class" requirement for competition team)
SUMMER MASTER CLASSES
Master Contemporary/Jazz Fusion
July 9, 10, 11 & 12: 1:00-4:00 pm
Master Hip Hop
July 16, 17, 18 & 19: 1:00-4:00 pm
Master Modern – Graham Technique/Lyrical Technique
July 23, 24, 25 & 26: 1:00-4:00 pm
GET READY COMPETITION TEAM BOOT CAMP
September 8, 2018
10:00AM - 4:00PM
MANDATORY -- ALL NEW & RETURNING COMPETITION STUDENTS