- We create a safe environment for students to grow as performers
- Not just a studio, but a family community. A “home away from home.”
- We provide unique and diverse performance opportunities for our students
- Our Teachers! All instructors are highly qualified with a college education and/or professional music/dance experience in the industry
- We are always open to new ideas
- Proven track record: our students have gone on to perform lead roles in their school musicals and plays, have been accepted into prestigious bands, orchestras, and ensembles all over New Jersey, and we even made an appearance on the popular television show Dance Moms!
Join The Movement
Manasquan Music & Dance Academy provides experiential arts education and performance opportunities to the community at large. We provide instruction in music and dance, both group lessons and private. Our curriculum approaches outcomes that range from individual performance to small collaborative groups to large ensembles. MMDA’s curriculum takes a unique approach allowing the beginner student to explore different disciplines in the arts as rotations in a trimester format. MMDA holds the strong belief that the arts are interconnected and should be realized with that premise in mind therefore our student outcomes reflect this philosophy.
In addition, Manasquan Music & Dance Academy is committed to public performance, outreach and partnerships with existing businesses and arts institutions. The directors of Manasquan Music & Dance Academy are passionate and successful teachers, artists, and business individuals who understand the power of collaboration. We visualize a thriving arts center that partners with the community to raise access to the arts.
As a service to our music community, we offer drop off and pick up service for Ciaciarelli Instrument Repairs. Quick professional service for your woodwind and brass needs.